We talked about this a while ago. Basically, now is your chance to ask us virtually any question you have about the game, our ideals and basically whatever else you feel the need to enquire about.
There are however a few things we won’t answer; telling us to rate your blog won’t make us rate it, just comment on the list. We’ve been somewhat sloppy in updating but we will add more blogs when we get around to it. Yi, we saw your request. Don’t worry, you’ll be added at some point, we haven’t ignored you.
We also will not answer questions like “Who are you?” and personal stuff. Favorite food and so on is welcome (If you feel you really ought to know) but don’t expect us to give our names and things like that (obviously).
Just saying stuff is also a big no-no. Telling us we suck doesn’t really prompt much of an answer. But giving your opinion and then saying “What do you think?” is much more answerable. Get it?
Send all questions via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- No attatchments, we won’t open them and we won’t answer your question.
- We don’t reply via email. We’ll post them all in a post we’ll make after the deadline has closed (Read below)
- All questions will be posted anonymously – We won’t show your name/email etc. in the public post.
- Put something descriptive in the subject please! Anything to do with Q&A is fine. (No subject) won’t get opened.
- Have fun, be creative. You’re not limited to one question, but if we start seeing more than 5 then we’ll be picky on what we answer.
- If you’re taking a negative stance toward us; no essays. Be brief and to the point. If you’re just trying to run us down then we don’t want to read your university standard lecture and we won’t. Imagine all that time you spent writing down the drain when don’t even acknowledge it in the first place.
DEADLINE FOR QUESTIONS: 1st December 2009
We did this Q&A for a couple of reasons: Firstly we found that a lot of people seemed to want to contact us in the form of comments and so on, yet we don’t reply to comments so their opinion is just read, laughed at (usually) and back into the darkness. This time, you have a chance to get your question answered and gain a bit more information.
Secondly, we used to have this idea that we’d pump our collective ideals and opinions onto the blog and really lay down the law on some subjects, but we decided that aside from the original ‘Otaku’ meaning, the rest was basically ‘pet hates’ we were angry about, so it wasn’t our place to comment, we just had to grit our teeth and bear it. Now, instead of being stale and telling you what is what, we thought it’d be better to be a bit more dynamic and start having some interaction instead of letting our ego take over and do the talking.
And so, here is your chance to quiz us about whatever you want to know. Follow the guidelines of course, they’re not that strict really; as always, use your common sense and as a tip; try and be creative with your questions, we want to minimise the number of duplicate questions we get as much as possible; make it unique. We may not get to answer every question depending on the amount of responses we get, but we will try.